LifeStage Classes are our organized approach to biblically educate and equip each member. The goal is that we as a church would grow in our ability to understand the overarching truths of our God and His Word, as well as become skilled in applying a biblical framework for every aspect of our lives.
When do these classes meet?
All classes begin each Sunday morning at 9:30 and run until 10:15.
WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ATTEND?
Most of these classes are designated by age group and/or stage of life; however, those delineations are merely suggestions. Please feel free to attend any class of your choice.
- Teens (13-18) – C103
- Adult 1 (18+) – A104
- Adult 2 (30 +) – A103
- Adult 3 (50 +) – A102
- Senior Adults – A100
- Español – A106
OBJECTIVES OF LifeStage Classes
- Biblical literacy + theological understanding
- Practical life-application + obedience
- Mutual care + discipling
- Leadership training + development
Visit LBCEquip, our church blog, to learn more about these objectives.
OVERVIEW OF LIFESTAGE CLASSES
The LifeStage Classes are designed to equip and establish us as followers of Jesus. Each class will run anywhere from 6 to 13 weeks. Ideally, a member should have the opportunity over the course of 4-5 years to be exposed to teaching through a variety Biblical categories and be more rooted and grounded in the faith.
There are currently 5 different categories of classes for training us in our discipleship:
- FOUNDATIONS – these classes focus on knowing the Gospel and basic principles of being a Christian.
- OUTREACH – these classes focus on learning how to share the Gospel and live lives focused on obedience to the Great Commission.
- LIVING – these classes focus on understanding what following Jesus looks like across all the realms of life.
- THEOLOGY – these classes focus on studying fundamental Christian truths and the unfolding themes of the Bible.
- BIBLICAL STUDIES – these classes focus on teaching through specific books, passages, or sections of Scripture.