For questions, feedback, etc. regarding any information on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Exterior maintenance and painting is coming to an end
- Windows and exterior doors have been replaced with new security features
- Repairs and updates have been made to the portico
- The toolroom has been relocated next to the kitchen
- Exterior painting and repairs have been made to the stucco, brick, and steeple
2. Portico bathrooms are nearing completion
3. Upon completion of the Portico bathrooms, office bathroom renovations will begin.
4. Waiting for the final numbers and final designs of the interior renovation main phasing.
- We are currently near $625K in commitments over two years. Half of that has been pledged to come in by the end of this year.
- The Building Committee is determining the plan if there are no more significant pledges and what can be accomplished with current funds and commitments.
- The projected cost of the project is $3.5 million.
- If you are interested in long-term giving and estate planning, please contact Mike Bleck. You can learn more about these options here.
- VOLUNTEER: Work is beginning immediately and we are in need of several people to volunteer. Please contact the office to sign up
- PRAY: That the work would be completed on a seamless timeline. That we are able to keep ministry and worship activities as uninterrupted as possible.
- GIVE: Consider how you can give initially on May 16 and how you can give continually over the next 2 years
- You can download and view the Building Committee Update presented at the 9/13 Member’s Meeting.
- The following floor plans are “FPO” (for presentation only). The purpose of these images is to illustrate how the space is intended to be used. Colors, fixtures, etc. are not final. You can also view these plans at the intersection of the main hallways near A 104.