For questions, feedback, etc. regarding any information on this page, please email email@example.com.
- VOLUNTEER: Work is beginning immediately and we are in need of several people to volunteer. Please contact the office to sign up
- PRAY: That the work would be completed on a seamless timeline. That we are able to keep ministry and worship activities as uninterrupted as possible.
- GIVE: Consider how you can give initially on May 16 and how you can give continually over the next 2 years
- On April 25, we heard the vision and the plan for raising funds. (You can view the presentation below)
- Commitment cards were distributed to the congregation
- If you did not get a card, please contact the office or use the online commitment card
- We were challenged to pray and consider how we could give initially and over the next 2 years.
- May 16 we will be taking a special offering and turning in the Commitment cards.
- The projected cost of the project is $3.5 million. Our goal is to build momentum by raising as much as possible by December 31, 2021 through a kickstart campaign and the remaining balance over the next two years.
- If you are interested in long-term giving and estate planning, please contact Mike Bleck. You can learn more about these options here.
1. You can expect to see exterior maintenance and painting begin in the coming weeks
- Windows and exterior doors are being currently replaced with new security features
- Repairs and updates are being made to the portico
- The toolroom is being relocated to be next to the kitchen
- Office and lobby bathrooms will be renovated
- Exterior painting and repairs will be made to the stucco, brick, and steeple
2. Architectural drawings in conjunction with various engineers are in progress. RFPs to be sent out in May for review.
Below is the Building Committee Report from our Sunday, March 14th Member’s Meeting.
- You can download and view the Building Committee Update presented at the 9/13 Member’s Meeting.
- The following floor plans are “FPO” (for presentation only). The purpose of these images is to illustrate how the space is intended to be used. Colors, fixtures, etc. are not final. You can also view these plans at the intersection of the main hallways near A 104.