OneLife exists to glorify God through evangelism and discipleship so that young single adults will
focus on growing in Christlikeness and Great Commission living.
Our life finds its significance in one life – the life of Jesus Christ. By His obedient life, substitutionary death, and victorious resurrection, we can experience the forgiveness of sin and a new life living under His loving rule. In Christ, we live a life of deep security, satisfaction, and joy, knowing God and His forgiveness, living in the power of His Spirit, and looking forward to the return of King Jesus, when He will establish his loving kingdom forever. To find out more about The Story of this loving kingdom, click here.
As young single adults, we are a very active group! We always look for ways to get together for activities (hiking, soccer, ultimate frisbee, volleyball, spike ball, etc.), and we try to meet together each week for Bible study and prayer outside of our normal Sunday morning class time.
- Our motivation is the glory of God (Revelation 4:11)
- Our authority is the Bible (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Our message is the Gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4)
- Our aim is Christlikeness (Romans 8:28-29)
- Our emphasis is the local church (Ephesians 3:20-4:16)
- Our relationships are intentional (Romans 12:3-21)
- Our worship is authentic (Romans 12:1-2)