LifeStage Classes are our organized approach to biblically educate and equip each member. The goal is that we as a church would grow in our ability to understand the overarching truths of our God and His Word, as well as become skilled in applying a biblical framework for every aspect of our lives.
The objectives of these classes are to promote:
- Biblical literacy + theological understanding
- Practical life-application + obedience
- Mutual care + discipling
- Leadership training + development
OVERVIEW OF LIFESTAGE CLASSES
Lebanon Baptist Church LifeStage Classes are designed to equip and establish us as followers of Jesus. Each class will run anywhere from 6 to 13 weeks. Ideally, a member should have the opportunity over the course of 4-5 years to be exposed to teaching through a variety Biblical categories and be more rooted and grounded in the faith.
There are currently 5 different categories of classes for training us in our discipleship:
- FOUNDATIONS – these classes focus on knowing the Gospel and basic principles of being a Christian.
- OUTREACH – these classes focus on learning how to share the Gospel and live lives focused on obedience to the Great Commission.
- LIVING – these classes focus on understanding what following Jesus looks like across all the realms of life.
- THEOLOGY – these classes focus on studying fundamental Christian truths and the unfolding themes of the Bible.
- BIBLICAL STUDIES – these classes focus on teaching through specific books, passages, or sections of Scripture.
When do these classes meet?
All classes meet each Sunday morning at 9:15 in their various classrooms and run until 10:10.
WHAT CLASS SHOULD I ATTEND?
Most of these classes are designated by age group and/or stage of life; however, those delineations are merely suggestions. Please feel free to attend any class of your choice.
- Teens (13-18) – C103
- Adult 1 (18+) – A104
- Adult 2 (30 +) – A103
- Adult 3 (50 +) – A102
- Senior Adults – A100
- Español – A106