WHAT ARE LIFE STAGE CLASSES?
LifeStages is our organized approach to biblically educate and equip our adults. The goal is that we as a church would grow in our ability to understand the overarching truths of our God and His Word, as well become skilled in applying a Biblical framework for every aspect life. Classes will vary in approaches to what and how different material is taught.
- Download the LifeStages Brochure to view the schedule of classes for 2017-2018
WHICH CLASS DO I ATTEND?
Most of our classes are designated by age group and/or stage of life; however, those delineations are merely suggestions. Please feel free to attend the class of your choice.
WHEN DO LIFESTAGE CLASSES MEET?
All classes meet each Sunday morning at 9:15 in their various classrooms and run until 10:10. Contact the church office if you have any questions.
WHERE DO THE DIFFERENT LIFESTAGE CLASSES MEET? (see campus map below)
- Adult 1 (20’s+) – Room A 102
- Adult 2 (30’s – 40’s) – Room A 103
- Adult 3 (50’s – 60’s) – Room A 104
- Adult 4 (60’s +) – Room A 100
- Lebanon Bible Class (Any Age) – Room A 101
- OneLife (Young Singles) – Room A 110
- Youth Group (13-18) – C 103
- Español – C 104