It’s that time again … our Spring work day! This year we have a variety of projects to help with. You name it, everything from outdoor lawn and garden , to indoor cleaning, to storage organization – we need all the help we can get! Take a look at the list below and contact Tim Pulver if you would be willing to help take on one of these projects.
Even if you can’t stay for the whole time, any help you can give would be welcomed. Oh yeah … lunch is provided!
- Spreading mulch
- General pruning back of shrubbery
- Weed eating
- Deep cleaning the kitchen
- Cleaning vents and returns
- Wiping down walls, doors, handles, tables
- Cleaning windows and window sills
- Pressure washing sidewalks
- Reorganizing three sheds
- Clean up at the cemetery