This summer, our church family is looking to strategically serve our communities in practical ways. If you have any ideas of ways to serve the community this summer, please contact the main office. Below are some of the planned projects for the summer. Members should feel free to participate in as many of these as possible.
For details, dates, times, and contact information for the different projects contact Pastor Josh.
- Sweet Apple Crossing HOA Clean-up – contact Brian Peterson
- June 3
- June 24
- Roswell 4th of July Celebration
- July 4th
- Community Car Wash (all church activity) – contact Ross Wallach or Tim Pulver
- Senior Care – contact Mike Crachi
- Assisted Living
- Hope Center
- Food Pantry – contact Tina Ackerman and Josh Fox
- 1st Responder Outreach – contact Tom Johnson and Jon-Jay Barton
- Flexible Dates and Times
- Prayer Project – contact Dick Hester