The Lebanon Baptist Church Security Team is focused primarily on the safety of all those on the property. As part of this ministry, individuals will be scheduled to serve at least one service per month on a team with other individuals.
In order to serve in this ministry, security team members must meet these qualifications:
- Committed member of Lebanon Baptist Church, or a faithful attender for at least 6 months making steps toward membership
- Availability and willingness to arrive early to services.
- Willingness to miss one or two service times per month to maintain security
- Ability to walk around the property (building and parking lot) during the services
- Attentiveness to the written policies and procedures and commitment to follow them
- Willingness to serve in a variety of situations (parking, evacuation, medical assistance, ushering, etc.)
If you are interested in serving on the Safety & Security Team in any way, please contact the office or fill out the volunteer form.