GET CONNECTED. STAY INFORMED
Be sure to follow LBC at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to receive updates, recommended resources, reminders for upcoming events, and other helpful information for church life. Also, you can sign up to receive the Weekly Update, an informative email that goes out from the main office each Friday.
Download the bulletin: 7.21.19
- Equipping Classes • For the next two Sundays (July 21 and 28), the Marriage Class will not meet. Those that are a part of this class should plan to join in with the parenting class or the James study.
- Summer of Service • This summer, our midweek activities are devoted to serving our community, strengthening relationships, and commending the gospel. Please contact Daniel Booth if you have any questions. Here are the upcoming service projects for the week.
- Senior Care – July 20 (9 am-12 pm)
- Assisted Living – July 21 (2:30 pm)
- Car Wash – July 24 (5:00 pm)
- Assisted Living – July 28 (2:30 pm)
New LifeStage Classes • July 28th @ 9:15 am
Adult 1: Prayer (A 104)
Adult 2: Bible Study Methods (A103)
Adult 3-4: Decision-Making & the Will of God (A 101)
- Children’s Ministry Training • August 7 and 14 @ 6 pm • These meetings are a requirement for all those desiring to serve in children’s ministry (Sunday School, AWANA, Children’s Church, etc). We plan to have a free, catered dinner and childcare provided.
- If you are currently serving in children’s ministry and would like to continue serving, please make sure you attend these meetings.
- If you are not currently serving in children’s ministry but would like to begin to serve, these two days of volunteer training are a great opportunity to join the team.
- This training runs in conjunction with teen sponsor training. If you are involved in both children and teen ministries, please contact Mark Egerdahl.
- Those serving only in the nursery ministry (Infants, Toddler 1, Toddler 2) are not required to attend but are encouraged to attend.