GET CONNECTED. STAY INFORMED
Be sure to follow LBC at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to receive updates, recommended resources, reminders for upcoming events, and other helpful information for church life. Also, you can sign up to receive the Weekly Update, an informative email that goes out from the main office each Friday.
Download the bulletin: 3.8.2020
- MISS ANY OF OUR MISSIONS CONFERENCE? – Be sure to listen to the main sessions to learn our purpose, the biblical principles, and our priorities and practices for missions as a church.
- LEBANON 101 • 3/1 @ 9:30 am – Learn more about Lebanon Baptist Church and what it means to be a church member. This class is required for any potential members, but anyone is invited to participate. Long-time members are encouraged to attend as well.
- NEW LIFESTAGE CLASSES • 3/1 @ 9:30 am
- A Church Member’s Guide to Missions (A 104) – Hosted by Dr. David Doran and the Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary, this video course will help individual church members understand the importance of their role in sending others as we seek to obey the Great Commission.
- Complete in Him: Understanding and Enjoying the Gospel (A 103) – based on the book by Michael Barrett, you will grow in your love for the Gospel as you learn the impact it has in our day-to-day lives.
- New Testament Survey (A101) – get an overview of each NT book’s purpose, structure, and themes.
- DAYLIGHT SAVINGS BEGINS – 3/8
- LADIES NIGHT “BRANCHING OUT” • 3/12 @ 7:00 pm – Please sign up at the Hospitality center before Sunday, March 8. Learn more here.
- CHURCH PARTNERSHIP MEETING & FELLOWSHIP • 3/22 @ 5:00 pm – All members make your plans to attend this month’s member’s meeting. Following our meeting, we will have a church-wide fellowship. Details to come.